Monday 5 May 2014

Monday 5th May 2014

Things really aren't going well for me at the moment.  I can't see anything changing for me despite my efforts.  All I can see is me getting more isolated and losing what little human contact I have in the real world.

I started writing a review for my other blog, Valen's Vault From The Abyss, last night and I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow because I've been asleep most of the day. I've barely been able to keep my eyes open for no reason in particular just the regular tiredness brought on by years of depression.

I'm so down I can barely work up the energy to write any more for this entry so I'll sign off now.

4 comments:

  1. Real people makes real world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant people who are themselve by saying real people... Don't know why I always feels like I have to explain everything.. Maybe it's because I'm surround with idiots lollll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your first sentence still makes no sense because your grasp of English is terrible. Perhaps that's why you have to continually explain yourself...because you're attrocious at English.

      However, I am a real person because I am always myself regardless of what other people think of me. People I meet in physical reality are 'real people' in a 'real world'. People I meet online may be 'real people' but their existence in my life is purely made up of meetings in cyberspace and therefore, to some degree, 'unreal'. I hope that clarifies matters for the remedial students.

      Delete