Thursday 12 December 2013

Another volley towards Jackie Doyle-Price

Below is the full text of my latest letter to Jackie Doyle-Price with links to the reports I sent her.



Dear Ms Doyle-Price,

Attached are some reports I thought you may find interesting as one of your stated political interests is welfare according to your profile on the Parliament website.

I know that you do not wish to reply to any of my letters because I challenge you to do your job which is to represent the electorate of Thurrock without fear or favour and put across the views of members of your constituency even if they conflict with your own but I hope you take time to read the attached reports to inform your knowledge of the subject of welfare.

As always, I would be happy to hear from you.

Regards,

Myles Cook



The People's Review of the Work Capability Assessment

People's Review of the WCA Further Evidence December 2013 

How Norms Become Targets 

Responsible Reform Report January 2012 (easy read version) 



And before anyone asks - yes, sending the Easy Read version of the last document is a direct attack against Ms Doyle-Price for questioning my intelligence when she sent me the Easy Read version of the leaflet on the duties of an MP.  I know it's beneath me to stoop to such things but I felt it worth stooping this one time.

As always, if the old dragon decides to reply, I'll post the reply here as either a scanned copy or as a cut-and-paste version.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone! An error message appears when you try to load up the first document but ignore it. You don't need to reload the document as it is all there, just get rid of the pop-up error box and read away.

    ReplyDelete