Friday 22 November 2013

It's isolation time again

Although I've had a good few weeks with all the work I've done with the social work students at Anglia Ruskin University, I can feel myself beginning my annual journey down the dark path so I must start to isolate myself.

I have already begun to wrap up the last few loose ends of the work I've been doing so I can isolate myself with a clean slate.  I don't suppose many people will notice I've gone missing but that's the beauty of being a nobody.

Regular readers will know of my hatred for the Christmas and New Year period but I have a more pressing reason for isolating myself this year.  I can't go into details here but there's a lot of stuff going on in my life right now including the game of shadows I seem to be entangled in with my unknown opponent.

I need to rest up for a while away from any distractions and from anyone who might get dragged down by my coming darkness.

I will still be posting entries on this blog if I have anything to say though.

No comments:

Post a Comment